Networker

[Networker] [Off topic] Survey - NetWorker Server as a virtual machine

2011-03-10 19:51:35
Subject: [Networker] [Off topic] Survey - NetWorker Server as a virtual machine
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:50:56 +1100
Hi everyone,

I'm curious regarding the use of a NetWorker server as a virtual machine,
having personally had some reservations about it, and started up a survey on my
blog. Already I've got some interesting responses, and some comments that are
most interesting.

If you'd like to have your say, you can find the survey at:

http://nsrd.info/blog/2011/03/09/survey-virtual-backup-servers/

I'll be keeping the survey running until March 23, then shortly thereafter
publishing the results, and some feedback/follow-up questions with some of the
more interesting folk who have provided comments (including any other
interesting ones that come in...)

Cheers,

Preston.

--