Networker

Re: [Networker] celerra NDMP backup to AFTD

2011-02-17 07:01:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] celerra NDMP backup to AFTD
From: Dalvenjah FoxFire <dalvenjah AT DAL DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 03:58:17 -0800
On Feb 17, 2011, at 2:06 AM, N.J.Tustain wrote:

> Thanks for the info. It's still failing....any thoughts on this lot?

It looks like you're still missing the -M flag in the nsrndmp_save command
line; it's still trying to back up to a locally-connected (to the Celerra)
device. The -M flag will make it send the data stream over the network back to
the networker server (or storage node).

[...]
> nsrndmp_save -T dump -P potoo.open.ac.uk -s fulmar -c celerra1-backup -g
> TestNick -l full -LL -W 78 -N /root_vdm_1/iso_fs1 /root_vdm_1/iso_fs1

This should have -M after the '-T dump' argument.

-dalvenjah