Networker

Re: [Networker] can't see devices or libraries any more

2011-01-17 19:35:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] can't see devices or libraries any more
From: "DSouza, RovinAbishek" <rovinabishek.dsouza AT EDS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 08:33:43 +0800
Hi Steve,
        You said the error that you got was " no storage nodes on this
server".
Do you see the NetWorker server itself as a storage node under NMC ->
Devices -> Storage Node.
        If this has got deleted, then you will have to create the
storage node with the name of the NetWorker server (The name should be
same as the client instance of the NetWorker server). Then try and
reconfiguring it again.

Rovin D'Souza
rovinabi AT gmail DOT com