Networker

Re: [Networker] L700 goes offline - never returns

2010-11-24 00:44:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] L700 goes offline - never returns
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:43:56 -0600
We had a similar problem, but can't say that yours is the same.

Our scsi address for our control port to the library got changed after
an upgrade.   The drives were fine, but since the control port (went
from [email protected] to [email protected]  ), the library would just go
straight to disabled.    Check out the release notes / admin guide.
It's buried in there somewhere.   Just something to check out.

Good luck.

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk