Networker

[Networker] Automatic cloning, not cloning all DB save sets

2010-11-10 14:09:51
Subject: [Networker] Automatic cloning, not cloning all DB save sets
From: GustavoX <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:45:02 -0500
Hi all,
This is my problem:
Netwoker it's configured to automatic cloning a group that is doing  full DB
backup , through networker module for mssql.
The strange thing is that the backup and cloning finishes successfully, but the
cloning it's not cloning all the save sets. It's just cloning the  "incr" save
set of the DB, the last save sets writen to the tape.

I just notice at the volume , that each full DB backup it's composed by two
backups , a db full one and a incremental.

I'm not sure if it's normal , pls an ideas ?

thank's

Gustavo