Networker

Re: [Networker] A few question on cloning

2010-10-25 07:40:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] A few question on cloning
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 07:39:04 -0400
George,

In NMC, go to your schedule.  Set it up as you want it to run regularly.  Then,
close it, and
right click on the schedule name, uncheck the "Show Schedule as Calendar"
option.  Now, open
it, and in the Overrides section, enter "full last saturday every month".  Now,
click OK and
enjoy never having to update that schedule again!

Frank