Networker

Re: [Networker] Total Save Group size

2010-10-22 09:31:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] Total Save Group size
From: Len Philpot <Len.Philpot AT CLECO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:30:51 -0500
> Morton, Jeffrey
>
> I notice that you can obtain save group size information through NMC
> statistics reports, but there doesn't appear to be a way to query this
> from mminfo?
>
> Does anyone know if this is possible without post processing of
> individual savesets?

Not that I know of. At best, you can end up with just a list of sizes and
sum them:

# mminfo -ar 'totalsize' -q 'group=2am_group_Full' -t '24 hours ago'
   72063548
  281545992
 1122217788
      13636
 2300004868
 3729257676
  784013504
   50230388
   51926324
   49695732
   69940876
  212481944
 4678969012
 2709454624
 4167931632
  201638392

I once wrote a script that even inserted an Excel formula in there so I
could just copy and paste it. OTOH, you could wrap it in a script and sum
it there. But that's about all I know of.