Networker

[Networker] Licensing - Activating an upgrade to 7.5

2010-09-27 14:13:44
Subject: [Networker] Licensing - Activating an upgrade to 7.5
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:12:11 -0400
I seem to be having a senior moment here. I upgraded a couple of my
Networker servers from 7.4 to 7.5.2 last week, and now I need the
permanent auth code. And I'm not seeing how to get such an upgrade auth
code by looking at the license section of Powerlink. My licenses were
already activated, so I don't need to re-activate them. And this doesn't
qualify as re-hosting, does it? How do I go about getting the perm auth
code?

Sorry for the silly questions ...

--
Michael Leone