Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 SP1

2010-09-27 09:13:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 SP1
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:12:54 -0400
I ran into that bug.

Close all your NMC client windows. Go to your control panel and clear out your
java applet cache. Go back to the http://nmcserer:9000 port and relaunch the
apps, your devices will show up.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139