Networker

Re: [Networker] Does client software exist for Dlink DNS-323?

2010-09-20 04:04:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] Does client software exist for Dlink DNS-323?
From: Denis <denis.mail.list AT FREE DOT FR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:04:11 +0200
Hello,

since DNS-323 is a NAS, you don't have access to the internal software (even if
it's a Linux ;-)).

As you said, the best way to backup it is to map the directories on a machine
were you can run Networker.

Just be sure that the drives letters will always be the same, if you plan to
save under Windows.