Networker

[Networker] Getting leading zeros in date and time output from mminfo?

2010-09-16 11:44:26
Subject: [Networker] Getting leading zeros in date and time output from mminfo?
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:40:24 -0400
I'm wondering - how can I tell mminfo to use leading zeros when reporting
date and time fields? Right now, it shows me "5/30/2008" instead of
"05/30/2008". This throws off the alignment of the columns returned by
mminfo. Same for time fields, which are reported in the 12 hour AM/PM
format. I'm not seeing anything in the command reference that's jumping
out at me, as to how to get this to happen.

Is that some sort of OS setting? This would be Windows 2003.

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM