Networker

Re: [Networker] Determining the order of a saveset across multiple volumes

2010-08-30 19:50:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] Determining the order of a saveset across multiple volumes
From: Steven Veitch <s.veitch AT QUT.EDU DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:49:28 +1000
Hi
If you use mminfo with the sumflags option which gives a corresponding h for
head , m for middle and t for tail.

mminfo -ar 'volume,pool,ssid,sumflags' -q volume=xxxxx
will that allow you to match up with the fragflags?

Steven Veitch |
Enterprise Systems Services | Information Technology Services |QUT
Level 3 | 88 Musk Avenue | Kelvin Grove | Phone: 3138 9495 | Mobile: 0414
841705 | Speed Dial: #6 6987