Networker

Re: [Networker] How to move the contents of a volume do a different volume?

2010-08-26 06:39:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to move the contents of a volume do a different volume?
From: Hirter Marcel <Marcel.Hirter AT NE DOT CH>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:28:24 +0200
Hi Paul,
mminfo -q volume=volume_name -r ssid

-----Message d'origine-----
De : owner-networker AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU [mailto:owner-networker AT
LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU] De la part de Paul Key
Envoyé : jeudi, 26. août 2010 09:43
À : EMC NetWorker discussion; Tim Mooney
Objet : Re: [Networker] How to move the contents of a volume do a different
volume?

Tim et al

Thanks for replying.

I guess it will be the nsrstage method of 'moving' the volume then.

What is the best method (networker software command) of checking which
savesets are on the volume to be moved? (To be used with the nsrstage
command).

Is there likely to be any other data that I should know about on the
volume to be moved that will need cloning too?  If so how do I 'see' it
using networker commands?

Thanks again for your help.

--
Paul Key