Networker

[Networker] not working recover after upgrade to 7.4.5

2010-08-18 18:36:31
Subject: [Networker] not working recover after upgrade to 7.4.5
From: Tomas Simik <tomas.simik AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 00:35:16 +0200
Hi All,

Today we upgraded networker from 7.2 to 7.4.5. Os is Tru64. After upgrade
the backups worked fine and we tested recover. The recover crashed on:

root@xxxx:/nsr # recover
53362:recover: Cannot start session with server xxxx: RPC receive operation
failed.  A network connection could not be established with the host.

and then whole legato on backup server crashed. The recover is not working
form server and from clients too.

We checked configuration and seems to be OK. no errors in daemon.log,
ports are open .....

Could you please help?

right now we are running disaster recovery back to 7.2 because of DB
backups ...

Thank you

---

Tomas