Networker

Re: [Networker] Future of Networker

2010-08-15 07:46:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Future of Networker
From: "Macina, Conrad" <Conrad.Macina AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 07:46:27 -0400
> What other features could be removed from NetWorker ?

The easy, simple, direct answer is none. Every feature has its uses and
adherents. The closest analogy I can think of is the U.S. Congress
trying to cut the budget. Where do you cut? Urban Congressmen say to cut
farm subsidies and rural Congressmen say to cut mass transit subsidies.
Feature removals are fine until your own oxen are gored.

Conrad Macina
Pfizer, Inc.