Networker

[Networker] Automatic cloning not starting

2010-08-09 00:14:33
Subject: [Networker] Automatic cloning not starting
From: kurianv <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 00:14:20 -0400
Hi,
We are using Netwrkr 7.4.4 on win and we have also several storage node.
recently I had changed my storage node and renamed it. So i re registered the
storage node with   our backup server and backup is working perfectly. But When
I am putting automatic cloning to a seperate pool the automatic cloning does
not start  after the backup is completed. But When  the index is written and
backed up at the backup server library the automatic cloning for the index
finishes succesfully. I looked at the Clone storage node settings , but i cant
figure out whats the problem.

   I tried going deeper by looking at the logs. In savegrp completeion log it
shows Automatic Cloning failed for savesets , look at the daemon log. But when
I checked the daemon log it shows look at the savegrp completion log. So its pi
pointing each other which does not show the exact problem Please could you
kindly help me on this.

Ure suggestions are valuable.

Rgds,
kv