Networker

Re: [Networker] VSS Error on Windows Server 2008 R2

2010-08-06 12:49:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] VSS Error on Windows Server 2008 R2
From: Len Philpot <Len.Philpot AT CLECO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:48:52 -0500
> LOD77
>
> After i did a advanced Search for this Problem there seems to be a
> solution. The German word speicher means Memory but also Storage i
> guess i have to translate the Message with Storage. Then there is a
> solution posted at this Forum before.
>
> I was Assign a drive letter to the "system reserved" disk now the
> backup runs again i wait for the Mail of the System to see if it works.

That's what we've had to do, although we still have one problem child
2008R2 client (7.5.3) that will backup fine to our Solaris 10 test server,
but not our Solaris 9 prod server (both 7.5.1). Just to muddy the waters,
there are three other 2008R2 hosts backing up OK to our prod server. Two
of them have the 7.5.1 client, one has the 7.5.3 client.

So who knows...  :-)