Networker

[Networker] server index uses full domain name!!!

2010-08-06 11:49:11
Subject: [Networker] server index uses full domain name!!!
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT YAHOO DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 08:48:56 -0700
Hi, we have to move our networker server to another domain. The name of the
server will remain the same. We would like to move the networker server to the
new domain and be in a situation where we can still recover data from previous
backups.

When viewed under NMC the server name shows up as seva.domain.com and the index
for the networker server is seva.domain.com

All other client names and indexes are just the server name without any
reference to the domain name.

WHen the domain name changes should the networker server index still work?
The test environment has not worked - is this a know issue that i can fix?

Thanks