Networker

[Networker] NMO module saves sometimes hanging after update to NW 7.5.3

2010-08-05 05:10:06
Subject: [Networker] NMO module saves sometimes hanging after update to NW 7.5.3
From: rwillems <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 05:08:10 -0400
We have a problem with saves through the NMO module after upgrading from 7.5.1
to 7.5.3. Groups with these clients sometimes show 100% complete in NMC with no
savesets waiting to run or in progress.

In good old nw-admin you can see that there are pending index saves for some of
these clients but not all of them as some index saves were completed
successfully.

At other times the groups run without any errors.

The hanging clients differ and they have different Networker and NMO module
versions. Client OS versions are linux and Solaris.