Networker

Re: [Networker] FYI NetWorker 7.5.2 is out

2010-08-05 01:10:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] FYI NetWorker 7.5.2 is out
From: Craig Faller <craigf AT XSIDATA.COM DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 15:09:07 +1000
This is a Networker related forum for those either passing on knowledge,
and or requesting help with aforementioned issues. Sadly your comments
are nothing but negative. Also EMC own this product, your reference to
Symantec selling this product, you'r probably referring to Netbackup.
Please no flaming there either. Unless your comments are constructive
and helpful, there is no need to share.

Given your research, your probably also aware that your recommending
people to stay on a version that is EOL in approx 8weeks time, you are
more than likely also aware that EMC brought out Networker v7.5.3 on
July 14th, and this is a Bug fix release, which may have actually
corrected the issues you may have come across to have you feeling
negative.

Try to stay positive, it's up to the Public to keep EMC on their toes
and to make sure any issues and bugs are escalated to produce a fix
"patches".

p.s.   My fav version has always been v6.1.4  :)    i miss the ol green
nwadmin  (unix)