Networker

[Networker] Upgrade server on solaris 10 / Networker 7.4.4

2010-07-25 16:47:08
Subject: [Networker] Upgrade server on solaris 10 / Networker 7.4.4
From: lopezvanessa78 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 05:08:58 -0400
Please help me,

i explain : i have a storage node on solaris 8 et networker 7.4.4 on this
server. I need to upgrade networker 7.4.4 to networker 7.6 , upgrade solaris 8
to solaris 10 before.
We upgraded the server on  solaris 10 => ok
we install patches on te server => ok
we install LGTOclnt /LGTOnode / LGTOman on the server and when we start
networker . I have crash disk on the server with scsi error before the crash. I
tried to upgrade on Three différent disk i always the same problem. I call EMC
they give a new release and i have the same probleme.
If i start on the disk solaris 10 and uninstall networker just before the
networker start . The system is ok and the disk is ok.

Thanks for your help