Networker

Re: [Networker] recoverpsm: Object not found for restore

2010-07-13 20:13:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] recoverpsm: Object not found for restore
From: John Terran <johnterran AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:10:04 -0700
Hi Alex

>Recoverpsm -s backupserver.domain.com -c originalconsole.domain.com -S
gst_on-_originalconsole -f

- First, not sure if it’s a typo but there should be no '-' after 'on',
should be gst_on_shortnameoforiginalconsole
- The new console host (for e.g. *@newconsole.domain.com) should be in the
remote access list of the originalconsole's client resource.
- Do they see the saveset NMCASA:/gst_on_originalconsole/lgto_gst when they
do mminfo -c originalconsole.domain.com

John