Networker

Re: [Networker] Things to do with Perl scripts in NW

2010-07-01 06:37:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Things to do with Perl scripts in NW
From: Jóhannes Karl Karlsson <johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:35:44 +0000
Hi Goony.

You are using some interesting technique in my oppinion.

- How are you able to let an email that is sent, trigger a command on NetWorker?

- I'm working on a nsrclone script myself, as well as reporting script. It
would be inspiring to see how you approach that with you scripting. Would you
mind sharing?

Best regards,
Johannes