Networker

Re: [Networker] How to restore backup if its configuration already removed

2010-06-30 04:03:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to restore backup if its configuration already removed
From: "Abad Uriarte, Arkaitz" <arkaitz.abad AT EHU DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:00:22 +0200
Hello;

Your deletd cliente have a uniq "client id", You need create a new client with the same "client id".

You could see the "client id" of deleted client using mminfo:
# mminfo -q "client=lDELETED_CLIENT"  -r"clientid"
0ead1f99-00000004-4c24872d-4c24872c-054c0000-0a0a0d08

When you create a new client, in identity on "client id" you put it.

excuse me my English

Arkaitz

ARKAITZ ABAD URIARTE

Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea              Email: arkaitz.abad @ehu.es
Bizkaiko I.I.S.I.G                         Tel. : 94 601 8390
Aurreztu papera. E-posta hau inprimatu beharra daukazu?

Long Nguyen <lnguyen AT CALPOLY DOT EDU> escribió:

Networker guru,

I already delete the Linux client from the backup configuration, is there a
way to restore a client from NMC or CLI? Thanks..........

regards,
long
--
Support environmentally friendly transportation and fight global warming and
high gas prices by bicycling, the most affordable, zero emissions and

To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and type "signoff networker" in the body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems with this list. You can access the archives at http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html or