Networker

Re: [Networker] List of clients - Bibi83

2010-05-23 20:07:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] List of clients - Bibi83
From: Craig Faller <craigf AT XSIDATA.COM DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:00:54 +1000
Bibi,

What reports are you sending, Networker will only send reports and log
output from a Group that runs, and the disabled groups shouldn't be
showing in the logs etc.

There may be groups that are Valid but disabled temporarily, or groups
that have just been created but not ready to run. In fact there are a
lot of reasons why a group is not enabled.

Confirm each group before you remove them, or at least ensure the client
definitions are not removed, just the groups are removed, thats easy to
recreate without loss of metadata.

Following will list the names of the groups currently Disabled (change
disabled to Enabled to get list of those groups also)

nsradmin> show name;autostart
nsradmin> print type:nsr group; autostart:Disabled

to see what clients are in these group a bit of scripting necessary or
to manually check on a specific Group

nsradmin> show name;group
nsradmin> . type: nsr client; group: <Groupname>
nsradmin> print