Networker

[Networker] mminfo execution problem

2010-05-20 03:59:01
Subject: [Networker] mminfo execution problem
From: mariot <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 03:57:15 -0400
Hello,

Networker 7.3 and Solaris 10.

I'm having problems with mminfo command execution.
When I execute mminfo -s brservername on client
it works but when I execute

mminfo -s brservername -c clientname -q "savetime>=01/01/00 12:00:00" -r
"savetime(22),name,volume"

it got stuck.
The same command works on server.

Does anybody has an idea what could be the reason.
Thanks
Mario