Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4.4 trouble with restore

2010-05-13 15:15:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4.4 trouble with restore
From: Aaron Sakowski <dirtrin AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:14:17 -0400
Verify that you have Admin privileges.

Another possibility is the system time.  I had a client one time where the
system owners would change the system time frequently for some sort of
testing.  You can check this with mminfo using the -r sscreate flag.  (It
might be -r savetime.  One of these is the time on the NetWorker server and
one is the time on the client.)

>>> http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html or via RSS at