Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo query

2010-05-05 02:14:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo query
From: Hirter Marcel <Marcel.Hirter AT NE DOT CH>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 08:11:37 +0200
Hi Joey,
Here is some sample, (sorry for the few French word, but I am sure you'll sort
it out).
One total size / client
One complete detail per client

# creation du fichier $FCLIVOL, qui a les volume
# sauvé/client/semaine
echo $(date) >$FCLIVOL
echo volume sauvé par networker la semaine écoulée >> $FCLIVOL
for CLIENT in `cat $FCLI |sort `
do
echo ------------------- >> $FCLIVOL
VOL=$(/nsr/usr/sbin/mminfo -s vdn-nsr3 -r
"client,ssid,totalsize,name,level,savetime" -q "savetime>14 days ago 12:00
,client=$CLIENT" |grep -v .RO | awk 'BEGIN { sum = 0 }
{ sum += $3 }
END { print sum/1.e+9 " GB" }')
echo $CLIENT \   $VOL >>$FCLIVOL
done

# creation du fichier /udoc/nsr/$FCLIDET qui contient le  detail des
# saves de la semaine
echo $(date) >$FCLIDET
echo volume sauvé par networker la semaine écoulée >> $FCLIDET
for CLIENT in `cat $FCLI |sort `
do
echo $CLIENT >> $FCLIDET
/nsr/usr/sbin/mminfo -s vdn-nsr3 -r "client,ssid,totalsize,name,level,savetime"
-q "savetime>14 days ago 12:00 ,client=$CLIENT" >> $FCLIDET
done

Hope it'll helps

Marcel