Networker

Re: [Networker] [Off topic] EMC NetWorker technical support survey

2010-05-04 22:20:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] [Off topic] EMC NetWorker technical support survey
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 12:17:29 +1000
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder about the survey I'm currently running on the NetWorker Blog
about EMC NetWorker Technical support. I'll be closing the survey off this
Saturday, 8 April, and aiming to report on the results early next week.

If you've not filled in the survey and want to have your say about EMC
NetWorker technical support, please take a couple of minutes to complete the
short questionnaire at:

http://nsrd.info/blog/2010/04/29/emc-networker-support-survey

Cheers, and thanks for your time.

-Preston.