Networker

[Networker] Cloning Auth Failures in 7.4.4?

2010-04-27 00:15:02
Subject: [Networker] Cloning Auth Failures in 7.4.4?
From: tkimball <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 00:06:17 -0400
We only use /etc/hosts files for production connections & backup (including all
PC servers covered by backup).

So unfortunately that's not the case in our environment.

--TSK

Note - DNS is enabled on our 'Dev' servers, but we still have the backup
systems in /etc/hosts (and nsswitch file says to use hosts first).