Networker

[Networker] Media "Location" field is blank (7.5.2)

2010-04-26 09:47:22
Subject: [Networker] Media "Location" field is blank (7.5.2)
From: James Pratt <jpratt AT NORWICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:45:22 -0400
Hi, I've just realized most if not all of our media is showing the
location field as blank in NMC Gui when it used to show which library
each tape was in - ie, [email protected] etc

Does anyone know of a way to fix/update this field  via script, as I
have a few hundred vtl tapes I would like to fix? (I'm hoping nsradmin,
but that program frightens me so I'm not going to just randomly "try
stuff" to fix it myself... :\

I will open an SR with EMC, perhaps its' a known issue ....

Thanks!
James