Networker

[Networker] upgraded from 7.3.2 to 7.5.2

2010-04-22 15:48:23
Subject: [Networker] upgraded from 7.3.2 to 7.5.2
From: helenjay <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:44:29 -0400
Hi all,
hope you can help.
solaris 9, networker 7.5.2
Having just upgraded, for the most part, looks OK.  I had an issue with the
drives saying their serial number had changed but spotted a blog from Preston
[Wink] re changing the cdi to turn it off.
we have an aft device that was working perfectly well prior to the upgrade but
are now getting

mcthxl1 savegrp hsgm12:index failed

 mcthxl1.mcc'; check storage nodes, devices or pools
42506 04/22/10 20:19:16  2 0 0 1 490 0 mcthxl1 nsrd media notice: no matching
devices for save of client `mcthxl1.mcc'; check storage nodes, devices or pools

so far as i know, i have checked and re-checked the storage nodes, device and
pool, but can't see where the issue lies.

Can anybody help?
thanks