Networker

[Networker] No valid clients in savegroups

2010-04-17 19:07:05
Subject: [Networker] No valid clients in savegroups
From: icarus <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 06:27:34 -0400
Hello,

Have you checked all pararellism settings ? I don´t know which version you are
running, but new versions have all this settings :

. Client parallelism : how many savesets a client can simultaneously send to
backup
. Server parallelism : how many savesets are simultaneously allowed for a server
. Target sessions : optimum number of savesets you want running to a backup
device
. Savegroup parallelism : max number of savesets for a particular group
. Max sessions : max number of sessions to a device
. Max parallelism : max number of savesets that can be written to a pool
. Max active devices : self-explanatory.

Thanks,