Networker

Re: [Networker] Setup Networker for DR test

2010-04-16 11:14:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] Setup Networker for DR test
From: "STANLEY R. HORWITZ" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:12:42 -0400
On 04 16, 2010, at 9:14 AM, grahambird80 wrote:

> 8814:scanner: ssid 813026673: host `updnos400' must be a valid host name
> 8814:scanner: ssid 779472241: host `updnos400' must be a valid host name

Make sure updnos400 resolves correctly on your DR NetWorker server.

If I were you, I would find out exactly what version of NetWorker is used in
production and install that on your DR server. If you log onto PowerLink, you
will find a disaster recovery document for the appropriate NetWorker version,
which you will find helpful in your DR exercise.