Networker

Re: [Networker] Jukebox license problem when truing to Unmount tape

2010-03-30 18:23:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Jukebox license problem when truing to Unmount tape
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:21:52 -0700
Deleting the jukebox won't affect the tapes and data because that information
is stored in a DB that's not connected to the JB.  I think you'll need to
re-inventory after recreating the JB.  If you're still worried about it unload
all of the tapes before deleting the JB.

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon