Networker

Re: [Networker] client licenses for vmware virtual machines

2010-03-25 13:20:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] client licenses for vmware virtual machines
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT YAHOO DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:18:37 -0700
thanks for all the responses to this question. One final query...

If i have 2 ESX servers running 2 VMs that are a MSCS cluster with SQL server
database. Can i license each ESX server with Virtual Edition Connection License
and i am then covered for all backups on these virtual machines?

I do not need to purchase 2 Cluster Connection Licenses and 1 NMM license?

Thanks.