Networker

Re: [Networker] How to look at daemon.raw file?

2010-03-23 11:57:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to look at daemon.raw file?
From: Tomas Simik <tomas.simik AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:55:14 +0100
try this:

nsradmin -p nsrexec
nsradmin> print type: NSR log; log path: /nsr/logs/daemon.raw
nsradmin> update runtime rendered log: /nsr/logs/daemon.log

for example:

nsradmin -p nsrexec
NetWorker administration program.
Use the "help" command for help, "visual" for full-screen mode.
nsradmin> print type: NSR log; log path: /nsr/logs/daemon.raw
                        type: NSR log;
               administrator: root,
"user=root,host=tsskkewks0102.sk-kosice.t-systems.sk";
                       owner: NetWorker;
             maximum size MB: 2;
            maximum versions: 10;
        runtime rendered log: /nsr/logs/daemon.log;
                        name: daemon.raw;
                    log path: /nsr/logs/daemon.raw;
nsradmin> update runtime rendered log: /nsr/logs/daemon.log
        runtime rendered log: /nsr/logs/daemon.log;
Update? y
updated resource id 11.0.57.116.0.0.0.0.105.183.152.75.0.0.0.0.127.0.0.2(3)
nsradmin> q