Networker

Re: [Networker] Volume capacity?

2010-03-19 17:03:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Volume capacity?
From: Len Philpot <Len.Philpot AT CLECO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:01:20 -0500
> George Sinclair
>
> Nope. Don't see it. Not in 7.5.1. These are the fields that I see under
> the Configuration tab:
>
> Target sessions
> Max sessions
> Ndmp
> Remote user
> Password
> Dedicated storage node (yes/no).
>
> Seems odd that they left that out. I also checked all the other tabs.
> Nada. I'll try nsradmin?
>
> George

Really strange, since I'm running 7.5.1 on Solaris 10 (albeit with a few
binaries overlaid with 7.5.2 versions for bugfixes - nsrclone, nsrmmd,
etc.) and it's there just as Tim described. It's under the "Media
Management" section, right under the Local Backup section containing
"Dedicated storage node". In fact it's the only field in that section.

This is while looking at a SDLT320 device, if that matters.

I'm running NMC v3.5.1, build 269, at least in Sun's (or is that
"Soracle's? :-) parlance...

???