Networker

Re: [Networker] Saveset and NSRCK

2010-03-18 17:00:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Saveset and NSRCK
From: "Hutchison, Jay A" <Jay.Hutchison AT VA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:59:43 -0400
Ok we have NW 7.5 Sp1 the index is on a tape dated 2/5/2010 the userdata
is on 3 tapes dated 2/4/2010 Retention period is 90 days browse period
is 30 days.
I run the following
nsrmm -S (index ssid) -w 2/18/2010
nsrmm -S (saveset ssid) -w 2/17/2010
nsrck -L7 -t 02/17/210 (clientname)

Does this all seem correct? I tried it without any luck It seemed to
work but the savesets still are not browsable..