Networker

[Networker] 7.2 upgrades...

2010-03-12 04:24:45
Subject: [Networker] 7.2 upgrades...
From: tkimball <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 04:21:52 -0500
Yep, I know.  NMC Server is on one of our monitoring systems, rather than the
NW server, so I'm prepared to do the upgrade.

As I said, it was bad timing.  7.6 came out literally days before I had the OK
on upgrade with the planned 7.4.4 setup.  As nice as it looks, I have no
interest in being a '0-day' user with anything when so much else was changing
(chassis swap, including 35+TB of VxVM migration [~120 LUNs], robot moved,
AlphaStor was shutdown for good).

--TSK