Networker

Re: [Networker] 39077:save: error: - trying to debug a problem with savefs

2010-03-11 15:15:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] 39077:save: error: - trying to debug a problem with savefs
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:14:20 -0500
I have a procedure that I got from EMC support for turning off strong
authentication you might try:

On the client:

 nsradmin -p nsrexec
 . type NSRLA
 show auth methods
 update auth methods: "0.0.0.0/0,oldauth"
 quit

Then stop & restart Networker daemons/service
This worked for me when I had authentication...