Networker

Re: [Networker] nsrck question

2010-03-11 04:19:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] nsrck question
From: Claude Verdier-Discala <discala AT GENOSCOPE.CNS DOT FR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:16:02 +0100
Le 10/03/2010 21:02, denis.mail.list AT free DOT fr a écrit :
----- "Claude Verdier-Discala"<discala AT GENOSCOPE.CNS DOT FR>  a écrit :

Hi,

I have to run nsrck -L7 on almost all my clients but not all ...
Some of them have very big index and it spends very long time to
restore.
What do you think about run nsrck -L7 client1 and nsrck -L7 client2 in

the same time ?
Is it a good idea ?

Thanks for your help
Claude Discala-Verdier,
   CEA-CNS Genoscope
Hello,

as long as saving data updates indices of many clients at the same time, I
don't see how it wouldn't be a good idea :-)

Denis
Hello Denis,
Thanks a lot for the answer
Claude