Networker

[Networker] NDMP License - can't get it back

2010-03-10 16:37:14
Subject: [Networker] NDMP License - can't get it back
From: John Brekelbaum <jbrekelbaum AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:36:05 -0600
We just added a second EMC NAS gateway and removed our old one.  I had a
temp NDMP client licence which got us through during the migration.
 However, now Networker thinks the license is in use even though we only
have and need 1 NAS license and our temp license has expired.  How can I
make NW use the license for the active NAS and yet no delete the
old client (in case of restores that might be needed).  Thanks for any help
out there.
John