Networker

[Networker] MAC OSX

2010-03-08 14:27:41
Subject: [Networker] MAC OSX
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:25:01 -0500
I have a user that has a MAC workstation that needs to be backed up. The
networker process gets killed after a successful backup. The process just goes
away and then it won't be able to be backed up again. We have found that we can
restart the application and it works like a charm until the next backup hits.
Is there a way in Networker 7.4 to have it call an executable once the job has
finished? Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope you have a great day.