Networker

[Networker] FYI NetWorker 7.5.2 is out

2010-03-04 10:36:50
Subject: [Networker] FYI NetWorker 7.5.2 is out
From: Wollef <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:35:44 -0500
I had to utilize 7.5.2 client immediately to support a Windows 2008 R1 after
Service Pack 2 got applied.  I'm backing up to a Networker Server version 7.4.5
successfully but now have to upgrade the server quickly to make sure I'm in a
supported setup.  Will be move a Solaris10 install from 7.4.5 to 7.5.2 this
week.

Wollef -   My Solaris10 NetWorker Server version 7.4.5 - Windows2003 NetWorker
Server version 7.4.4;   Houston, Texas