Networker

[Networker] crash mssql during vcb backup

2010-02-25 04:40:25
Subject: [Networker] crash mssql during vcb backup
From: jean-marc VM <jm.vanmillon AT CRELAN DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:38:20 +0100
hello,

some information:
ESX3.5 - MsSqlserver 2005
we made each day a full vcb backup with proxyhost and SAN
sometimes i have a problem on one of my vmware guest with mssql database
here is the message i have found

LGTO_Sync_1_I: <No Message Table>  Flush Completed
MSSQLSERVER_17053_E: LogWriter: Operating system error 1784(error not
found) encountered.
LGTO_Sync_1_I: <No Message Table>  Flush Completed
MSSQLSERVER_9001_E: The log for database 'mdb' is not available. Check the
event log for related error messages. Resolve any errors and restart the
database.
LGTO_Sync_1_I: <No Message Table>  Sync Stop done
LGTO_Sync_1_I: <No Message Table>  Sync Stop done
STRT I/O error has occurred
Rtncd = 12, Func = 32, Opt1 = 0
Ecd1 = 0, Ecd2 = 0, Keylen = 70
Bufl = 736, Crtncd = 0, Cpllno = 0
MSSQLSERVER_2803_I: SQL Server has encountered 1 occurrence(s) of
cachestore flush for the 'Object Plans' cachestore (part of plan cache)
due to some database maintenance or reconfigure operations.
MSSQLSERVER_2803_I: SQL Server has encountered 1 occurrence(s) of
cachestore flush for the 'SQL Plans' cachestore (part of plan cache) due
to some database maintenance or reconfigure operations.
MSSQLSERVER_2803_I: SQL Server has encountered 1 occurrence(s) of
cachestore flush for the 'Bound Trees' cachestore (part of plan cache) due
to some database maintenance or reconfigure operations.
MSSQLSERVER_17137_I: Starting up database 'mdb'.
MSSQLSERVER_3406_I: 167 transactions rolled forward in database 'mdb' (5).
This is an informational message only. No user action is required.
MSSQLSERVER_3407_I: 0 transactions rolled back in database 'mdb' (5). This
is an informational message only. No user action is required.
MSSQLSERVER_3454_I: Recovery is writing a checkpoint in database 'mdb'
(5). This is an informational message only. No user action is required.

this occur during the vcb backup but not all the time, the consequence is
that the application using this database stop working

Did you already have seen this or have any solution ?

Thanks

Van Millon Jean-marc
Crédit Agricole
Bvd Sylvain Dupuis, 251
1070 Bruxelles/Belgium
Dpt: ICTS/Systems&production
Tel:02/558.73.63
Fax:02/558.76.32
Email: jm.vanmillon AT crelan DOT be

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please
notify the sender immediately and then delete this email.Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions
in the content of this message, which may arise as a result of email
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy.
Please bear in mind that the content of any email leaving and entering the
recipient network
will be verified against viruses, spam and unsuitable content in accordance
with the recipient
policies and regulations. Halted messages will therefore be destroyed without
any further
notice.LBK.