Networker

[Networker] Slow NDMP Backups

2010-02-08 09:28:16
Subject: [Networker] Slow NDMP Backups
From: tkutil <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 09:25:25 -0500
I am having issues with excessively long NDMP Backups on a Netapp 2050C. I am
running Networker 7.5 sp1. This just started happening about 2 weeks ago, and
since then I have tried some of the things I thought fixed this problem once
before. I ran a full backup starting Friday night and I still have 3 volumes
waiting for backup. 2 of the volumes are close to 1TB in size and at least 1
has limited snapshot space available. Not sure if that is the cause.

This is what I tried so far to fix the problem.
1. Created new clients
2. Made sure that I did not have mixed volumes in my save set

Any suggestions on what to try next or where to look for possible causes?

TIA