Networker

Re: [Networker] VM BACKUPS USING VCB

2010-02-02 11:24:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] VM BACKUPS USING VCB
From: Venkat Tudi <venkat.tudi AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:23:16 -0500
Anacreo,
We SANS VCB also here but when ever i start the backup VCB is doing a SNAP
(Copying to local disk on VCB) and then doing a backup.
Is this happening to you as well.

During the VCB mounting VM's my storage node is pretty much unresponsive.
Our server is 2 quad cores with 8 GB mem.

Any input is helpful.

-Venkat

Venkat Tudi