Networker

Re: [Networker] Starting a savegroup via a script

2010-01-25 15:23:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Starting a savegroup via a script
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:21:40 -0800
Stan,

At the bottom of this message is the script I use on Solaris 7 to start a
backup of our Oracle redo logs archives when the file system gets too full.
There's more to it than just this but this is the part that starts the
savegroup.  We're still running NetWorker 7.2.1 on the client but the server is
running 7.5.1.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Dave Werth