Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Firewall Setings

2010-01-22 12:13:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Firewall Setings
From: Ottó V. Guðjónsson <otto.vestmann AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:12:02 -0000
1: I think you will have do decide what port range to use that is from 7937 to
whatever you think aceptable. We for instance use up to 7970.

2: The Firewall needs to have the same port range set both ways.

3: you should not have the ports set to 0 - 0 you have to set it for a real
port range.

Hope this get you started.

To test this between the client and the networker server use, rpcinfo -p
servername

Ottó Vestmann Guðjónsson
Kerfisforritari
Rekstrarlausnir